Saturday, September 18, 2010

Keeper Journal #1

This week I started leading a bible study called "Called to be a Keeper" by Lori Merrill. Five other ladies are taking the study with me, but I thought it might be fun to record a little bit of the weekly topics, God's promptings and my thoughts as I go through the study. Since having Monkey (that's a nickname BTW), I haven't been in a study and I'm excited to be doing this one. The first introductory video gave an overview of the study and the first week of study is already challenging my priorities. But getting up in the morning is getting easier now that the baby is FINALLY sleeping through the night most nights ( at a year old almost) and time alone is a precious commodity anyway, so I'll get up for that!!! The study itself will be delving into Titus 2:3-5 and Proverbs 31 - aka the two most dreaded scriptures for women - but if the bible is going to be talking about it, I guess we better be listening and then doing, right?? So the journey begins...  

No comments:

Post a Comment