Friday, September 10, 2010

Debut Journal

So I finally decided to go for it...throw caution to the wind, as they say, and start a blog. I had the hardest time trying to come up with a title, you know, something classy, something short and sweet that says it all and yet something catchy that will entice people to want to check it out. But that one was taken......so, out with perfection and in with average. I'm hoping to be able to record some of the special people and happenings that shape my life and cause me to reflect, rejoice and give thanks to God for His goodness and love. Now, we'll see about how I put in pictures and all the other various techno thingys that I'm no good at.

1 comment:

  1. So excited you decided to throw "caution to the wind" and start blogging! Every mom should blog ;-)

    Now if I can just get you to join facebook! Hee hee ;-)

    ReplyDelete