Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Journal

I guess it would be appropriate to start this particular journal today of all days. And hopefully continue throughout the rest of the year.



I had the kids write what they were thankful for: E wrote the top one about free country, Betty drew the thing that is supposed to be a cat and a dog, Z drew a fire station and truck and L wrote family.

I am thankful for all those things and these too (in no particular order):

1. hubby getting up in the middle of the night
2. God not leaving me where I am
3. kids who seek to please
4. Chai tea
5. a boy who cries out of relief because he got his cast off
6. good news
7. laughing with my 11yo daughter
8. reading a good book
9. "Hank the Cowdog" jokes
10. a long hug from my not-so-huggy 6yo

but that's not all...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment