Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home Journal - Christmas Pic Preview

This year for Christmas I decided to do something a little different and actually include our faces in our pictures. :o) We had won a photo shoot with Brandi Simons when we participated in the Silent Auction at Kwero back in April and finally got around to taking our pics last week. Brandi did a fabulous job especially considering her client. Ready for a Christmas card sneak peek?






Well, are they adorable or what? I guess I might be a little partial, but that's the way it's supposed to be!
As soon as we got back in the car after the pictures, Betty asked, "Did I do a good picture, Mom?" "Yes, a very good picture." "Do I get my candy now?" "Of course!!" And that's what it's all about, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment