Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Keeper Journal #6

This week we are striving to have an atmosphere in our house that is peaceful, God-centered and a refuge for our family and friends and all who enter. I know that the mom is the one who really sets the tone for the rest of the family. I've experienced it first hand. Sometimes if Ter comes home and I'm in a bad mood toward the kids, then he quickly takes my cue and starts barking too. Sometimes chaos just can't be avoided - not with seven people under one roof, but I do want home to be a place of refuge and a place where my family can go and know that they will be understood and loved. A place where they can unwind and catch their breath from the demands of the world. What's the atmosphere of your home? Ask your family what they think about home. You just might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment